DISCLAIMER of LIABILITY and AGREEMENT OF USE FORM
Your safety is your own responsibility. We DO NOT accept liability for any accident, injury, illness, loss or damage to you, your horse, your vehicle, your companions or your belongings whatsoever and however caused.
1. I can confirm that I have appropriate current public liability insurance.
2. All riders must wear a hard hat to the current approved standard when mounted or leading, body protectors must be worn when jumping. All riders and helpers must wear suitable footwear. All riders should have full control of their horse at all times.
3. Riders should be accompanied, either mounted or on foot and we insist on carrying a mobile telephone in case of emergency. Children should be closely supervised at all times. Dogs are not allowed on the premises.
4. This is not a xc course and should be taken at a leisurely pace. No galloping allowed.
5. Riders must use the course in a sensible manner compatible with their level of experience. Please report any problems or damage to us when you return so we can keep the course in first class order.
6. It is compulsory to give way to members of the public using the PUBLIC FOOTPATH that crosses the course. Make yourself aware of its location before riding and always walk over the bridge where it crosses.
7. We do not allow mucking out of lorries & trailers to keep the car parking area clean. We also ask you please take all of your own rubbish and not to take any glass or breakable objects onto the course.
These rules are mainly common sense and are in the interest of your own safety and in keeping CHAPs in first class order. By signing the disclaimer you are agreeing to abide by these rules. An adult must sign for any rider under 18 years old and remains completely responsible for their safety and actions at all times. I also accept full liability for the actions and safety of any spectators that accompany me at my request. I hereby agree that I will walk the course on horseback initially to familiarise myself with the current ground conditions and to make myself aware of any ditches, drains, or other obstacles and will do this every time prior to using the course. I also accept that, I will ride the course and use the jumps entirely at my own risk and that of my horse or my assistants on foot and accept that no liability can be accepted by Orchard Stables/CHAPs. I understand that signing this form becomes the basis of a contract between myself and Orchard Stables/CHAPs. I confirm that I am happy to accept the rules stated above and to abide by them. I acknowledge that my failure to comply will result in me being asked to leave without refund.