Following the recent Welsh Government and Cricket Wales announcements in relation to the opening of outdoor net facilities Carmarthen Wanderers Cricket Club have agreed to permit the use of one net for 1:1 coaching by ECB qualified Club Coaches and net hire by club members.
The following guidance applies and must be strictly followed for anyone making a booking and using the net facilities of the Club.
1. You must not book or attend the facility if you show any symptoms of Covid-19,if you are symptomatic,living in a household with a possible Covid-19 infection or if you are classed as extremely vulnerable on health grounds.
2. Bookings to be made by members on the Club website.
3. Each booking will be 50 minutes in duration with 5 minutes to clean up and 5 minutes to exit.
4. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your booking to allow the previous booking to leave
5. A Club member must be on site during the session.
6. The Pavilion and toilet facilities will be closed.
7. You must use your own equipment at all times including balls
8. No saliva or sweat should come into contact with the ball at any time.
9. Ensure you wash your hands at home before and after the session.Bring your own hand sanitiser as this will not be provided.
10. Only 2 people are permitted to use a net at any one time unless you are exercising exclusively with members of your own household.
11. Junior members (under16) may book a session for practice but they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
12. Social distancing of 2 metres must be maintained at all times in accordance with the signage unless all participants are members of the same household.