BY CLICKING SUBMIT YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW CBFI CAMP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This form is my consent for my child to participate in the CBFI soccer camp which is held in July 2020.
2. Whilst due care is taken in carrying out during the camp, I acknowledge that the camp includes participation in a body contact sport, my child is a minor and not of mature judgment and other participants include minors who are not of mature judgment.
3. Children and their parents/ guardians attend and participate in CBFI soccer camp entirely at their own risk.
4. The CBFI camp shall not be liable for any loss that may occur when any person attends and/or participates in the camp
5. I indemnify and will keep indemnified CBFI against all Claims, which may be taken or made against CBFI by my child, myself, by any parent or guardian of my child and any person claiming through all or any of them in relation to any Loss.
6. Parents or guardians who engage in unlawful conduct, all forms of bullying, unsportsmanlike conduct, Discriminatory Conduct arising out of or in any way during the CBFI camp will not be permitted to remain at the grounds where the camp is played.
7. The CBFI organisers may take photographs (still and moving) of participants for promotional purposes. Consent is hereby given to the taking and publication of those photographs and for promotional purposes.
8. CBFI may call an ambulance at its absolute discretion and I will indemnify them in respect of any Claim for any Loss whatsoever arising there from, including any costs incurred by the tournament in relation thereto.
9. CBFI will have a qualified first aid person present on the field and I consent to the administration of first aid by CBFI and indemnify them in respect of any Claim for any Loss whatsoever arising there from.
10. My child has no medical conditions or allergies, other than as stated on the form, that will or may affect their ability to attend to and participate in the activities of CBFI. My child is taking no medication except as stated. Notification to CBFI of any medical condition of my child and/or that my child is taking any medication, whether that matter is existing now or in the future, shall have no legal effect unless it is made to CBFI in writing. I indemnify CBFI for any Claim arising from any failure of any person to notify CBFI of any medical condition of my child and/or that my child is taking any medication, whether that matter is existing now or in the future.
11. All participants will inform CBFI prior to participation in any activity of CBFI of any condition that will or may affect their ability to participate.
12. Any person suffering from any infectious disease or feeling unwell should not attend. CBFI may refuse to permit any person to participate for any medical condition or perceived medical condition in its absolute discretion.
13. Refunds are not issued for non-attendance. However, if your child is unable to attend a scheduled session for good cause, CBFI in its absolute discretion may permit your child to attend another session in one of other programs. Make-up attendance in the CBFI School Holiday Camps will not be permitted.
14. In the event of wet weather, extreme heat or for any other good cause requiring postponement of activities, an SMS text message or email will be sent to the contact details given at time of registrations
15. In the event that activities are to be postponed, CBFI will give reasonable notice of the alternative date. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance on the alternative date.
16. Acceptance of any child into CBFI program is at the absolute discretion of CBFI who will grade players into specific groups depending on the player’s ability.
17. Determination of the player’s ability and grading is at the absolute discretion of the CBFI
18. Payment is required before commencement of the term or school holiday