POLICIES & PROCEDURES
There is a $20 fee per date requested due at the time of booking. Failure to pay will result in automatic denial of the request.
If you have to cancel your commitment to us, please provide 72 hours-notice for a full refund.
Cancellations made with less than 72 hours-notice may receive a credit for the amount paid towards a future booking with Cadence, at the discretion of the Association.
NO REFUNDS will be given in the case of a no call/no show.
Please note – frequent cancellations or a no call/no show may result in denial of future opportunities at Cadence.
- All vendors must park on Water Street with their food counters facing the park.
- All vendors must be set up no later than 15 minutes prior, and ready to take orders at their scheduled start time.
- All vendors must be operational only during their scheduled time, and must remain onsite during their entire scheduled time (unless you run out of food).
- We request that all food trucks be able to take mobile ordering due to physical distancing requirements during COVID-19.
- All guests waiting in line must be standing at least 6 ft. apart. The Food Truck staff is responsible for ensuring this is adhered to.
- No electricity will be provided. If used, generators must be muffled by appropriate means to reduce the sound. All electrical and generators must be up to NV state code in order to be used at the event.
- The area surrounding your truck must be kept clean. All trash, including boxes must be removed. Trash, oil, grease and gray water must be placed in the appropriate containers and/or dumpsters with boxes broken down flat for recycling purposes.
FOOD TRUCK APPEARANCE
- Any signage must be above ground. No in-ground signage is allowed.
- Signage must be professional. Cadence reserves the right to remove inappropriate signage.
- No music or other auditory programming is allowed to be played from or in food truck vehicles.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
This agreement is not valid until both signed by the vendor, and written authorization is provided by an authorized member of Cadence Community Asssociation. This agreement can be revoked at any time by Cadence Community Association.
BY SIGNING AND COMPLETING THIS AGREEMENT:
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cadence Community Association and their affiliates, all volunteer members, contracted staff, event sponsors, and all their officers, agents and their employees for damage, injury or loss to any person or property related to my participation in food truck events at Cadence.
This document is a contract between the food vendor and Cadence Community Asociation for food vending within the Cadence limits.
By electronically signing below, I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agreed to the conditions stated in this application and have provided truthful and complete information.