The Founders Scholarship
Offered by the Fort Thomas Junior Football League
This scholarship is offered in memory of the "Founders" of the Fort Thomas Junior Football League.
The FTJFL will be awarding TWO $1500 scholarships.
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST BE A CURRENT SENIOR GRADUATING FROM HIGHLANDS HIGH SCHOOL AND MUST HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE FORT THOMAS JUNIOR FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
All applications are due by March 26, 2021.
Date Picker Icon
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Please enter a valid phone number.
Will you be graduating from HHS in 2021?
1. How many years were you involved in the Fort Thomas Junior Football League?
2. What ways do you consider yourself a positive role model for HHS?
3. What did the Fort Thomas Junior Football League mean to you?
4. What college/university do you plan to attend?
5. What are your educational/career interests or goals?
6. What extracurricular activities did you participate in while attending HHS?
7. What activities or community services did you participate in outside of HHS?
8. Have you applied for financial aid?
9. List all scholarships, financial aid, and/or grants that you have received.
Letter(s) of recommendation from any teacher or coach.
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
If you cannot complete the application online or you would prefer to complete it via paper, you may print your application along with your recommendation letter(s) and submit to the HHS counseling department by Friday, March 26, 2021.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm