CISA Job Application- Program Coordinator
We will begin reviewing applications for this position on November 28, 2022
1. Please share why you are interested in CISA’s mission.
2. Describe how you are a good fit for this particular position.
3. If not addressed above, please share how your strengths would help advance CISA’s mission through this position.
4. Describe the experience you have that equips you to provide effective supprt for farm businesses.
5. Share how you’ve addressed racial equity through your work (formal employment or volunteer/community work or in other institutional settings).
6. Tell us about your connection to Hampshire, Hampden, and Franklin counties in Massachusetts and what motivates you to apply for a position in this region. If you are not familiar with our region, what interests you about working here, and how might you gain familiarity with the region?
7. How/ where did you hear about this job?
Please attach your resume here.
Send your application to CISA
Should be Empty: