Wittenberg University Alumni Association Board is here to serve the alumni community by supporting programming and welcoming suggestions that will help alumni feel more connected to and involved with the university.
Do you have something you want to share with the Alumni Association Board? Use the form below to voice ideas, feedback, and suggestions to an Alumni Association Board member! Help us:
- strengthen connections between Witt Alumni
- offer ideas for future programming, such as
- events in your area
- events during Homecoming, Reunion, Family Weekend
- affinity group reunions and other engagement efforts
- provide a communication channel for alumni who aren't in a Chapter area
- celebrate a Wittenberg success
We want to hear from you. We'll get back to you as soon as we can, as we are volunteers and busy alumni, just like you.
The mission of the Wittenberg Alumni Association is to serve as a liaison for Wittenberg University by engaging and connecting the alumni body for the purpose of supporting the University’s mission and goals. The affairs of the Alumni Association shall be supported by the Alumni Association Board.
Wittenberg Alumni Association board members do not have the authority to speak publicly on behalf of the university on business matters such as, university finances, hiring, supervising, tuition, and student enrollment.