1. Follow all Spring Break Camp (SBC) rules and instructions given by leaders/staff/bus drivers.
2. Attendance is required all 5 days. If your child is unable to attend, please inform us no later than the day of by 9:30AM via email, text or over the phone.
3. Stay within leaders sight and with the group at all times. While at CJMC and when out on field trips.
4. Respect others personal space, belongings and bodies (no hitting, kicking, throwing things or anything that causes physical harm to other kids or leaders/staff).
5. Verbal abuse or inappropriate language will not be tolerated (calling someone mean names, sticking up the middle finger at someone, making the L symbol to call someone a "Loser", taunting other children, etc.), towards other children or especially towards our CJMC SBC staff or leaders.
6. No inappropriate behaviour, touching, noises, language, or discussions.
(For example: no sharing bathroom stalls, no kissing, no touching of other childrens or their own genitals, no swearing, no sexual moaning or language, no sexualized dancing (twerking), no hiding in secluded areas away from leaders, etc. These are all things we have personally witnessed at previous CJMC camps and programs).
7. No bullying of any form will be tolerated, whatsoever.
8. No exclusion of other children or leaders.
9. Respect all CJMC and SBC staff, property and equipment.
10. Follow all bus rules and listen to bus drivers and leaders while on the bus. But rules are: No eating or drinking on the bus, no standing on the bus, must stay buckled on the bus until told to unbuckle, no switching seats on the bus, no yelling/swearing/inappropriate language on the bus, no writing inappropriate pictures or wrods on the bus windows.
THREE STRIKE RULE:
We will have a three strike rule in effect. All incidents of broken rules witnessed by leaders and staff will be noted and an email will be sent to the parent/trusted adult. Verbal warnings will be issued initially, and we will help the children work through the issues; but consistant severe issues will result in strikes. Verbal warning, first strike, second strike, then a third strike will result in removal from Spring Break Camp (SBC).
We want to keep every child safe and we want them to have fun at Spring Break Camp. Please talk to your child about the above rules each morning before sending them to us at Spring Break Camp. Please emphasize we are the ones taking care of them and keeping them safe, so it's important they listen to us and stay with us throughout the entire Camp.