1. The decision of the judges is final.
2. The theme must be displayed on the entry and visible to the judges,
3. Two copies of your entry number will be given to you at line-up. Please place 1 on the front, left side of the entry and the other on the driver's window or left side so that it will be visible to the judges.
4. Throwing wrapped candy and small throws is permitted.
5. Performing for the judges is encouraged, but please limit your performance to no more than 2 minutes.
6. Line-up will begin at 4:00 pm and the parade will roll promptly at 5:30pm. Please have your entry lined up and ready to go at 5:15 pm.
7. ***New this year*** No vehicles will be allowed in the line-up area except the parade entry vehicle(s). Please make arrangements to drop your riders off and park the vehicles elsewhere (the unloading area, maybe).
8. No profanity or song lyrics containing profanity allowed.