RETURN TO TAX JUSTICE HOME PAGE
RETURN TO CONSULTATION PAGE
FORM # 2 OPINION RETAINER AGREEMENT
For Information on doing this form or arranging a consultation call
Contact (925) 829-6363
COMPLEX TAX DISCHARGE ANALYSIS
Case law & facts research for non-routine matters - negotiated retainer fee
IF YOU WISH MR. KING TO OBTAIN THE IRS TRANSCRIPTS MR. KING NEEDS THE TAXPAYER TO SIGN IRS FORM 8821:
1. When you complete this form - click on the "Submit" button at the bottom;
2. That will take you to the Taxpayer Identity form;
3. When you complete the Taxpayer Identity form click the "Submit" button at the bottom of that form;
4. That will take you to the "Tax History" form;
5. When you complete that form, hit the "Submit" button at the bottom;
6. That will take you to IRS Form 8821; fill it in online as much as you can, then print and either fax it to Mr. King 925 829-8724 or scan and email to email@example.com/
OR TAKE A SHORTCUT DIRECTLY TO FORM 8821:
IRS FORM 8821
Then return to this form by hitting your return button, and complete the process.
TRANSCRIPTS MAY BE FAXED TO MR. KING AT 925 829-8724 OR SCAN AND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
A delinquent tax case "out of the ordinary" requires a consultation with Mr. King's office regarding an appropriate retainer fee.
"Out of the ordinary" includes an unusually large liability, a long or complicated tax case history, investigation of financial circumstances including such things as property transfers or similar complex history, evidence of fraud or tax evasion, the urgent nature of the problem, and other similar circumstances that may bear on the appropriate remedy for the delinquent taxes.
13a. RETAINER AGREEMENT: This agreement is between Requester and Attorney:
BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM THE REQUESTER AGREES:
Requester agrees to give accurate, honest, full and fair disclosure of financial information, history, and circumstances.
COMPLICATED CASES OR CASES INVOLVING LARGE LIABILITIES THE FEE MUST BE NEGOTIATED WITH THE KING FIRM.
16. CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRINT THIS FORM FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS BEFORE HITTING THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON.
WHEN YOU CLICK "SUBMIT" BELOW, THE INFORMATION ON THIS FORM IS SENT DIRECTLY TO THE LAW OFFICES OF MORGAN D. KING IN SECURITY CODE AND INSTANTLY TRANSFERS YOU TO THE "TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION FORM" WE NEED YOU TO FILL OUT AND SUBMIT SO THAT WE CAN OBTAIN INFORMATION FROM THE TAXING ENTITY.