13a. RETAINER AGREEMENT
: This agreement is between Requester and Attorney:
BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM THE REQUESTER AGREES:
1. Requester desires to obtain advice from Morgan King (Attorney) in connection with a delinquent tax liability and has or will schedule a 1-hour consultation with Attorney as indicated in lines # 11 and 12 above. If telephonic,
requester or taxpayer will initiate the call.
2. Requester agrees to give accurate, honest, full and fair disclosure of financial information, history, and circumstances.
3. Attorney agrees to review applicable tax transcripts and give advice and counsel to Requester/Taxpayer as to the dischargeability of delinquent income taxes in bankruptcy, and to otherwise counsel the Requester/Taxpayer about selecting the appropriate chapter of bankruptcy where applicable, as well as other applicable non-bankruptcy delinquent tax remedies as may apply.
4. The consultation shall not include a written opinion but shall consist of a
telephonic or Web conference.
4. The consultation will be performed for a
fixed fee in the amount of [$ amount shown in question no. 15a or 15b below]
(plus $200 if Attorney obtains the IRS Account Transcripts, plus $150 for each transcript above 6).
5. The fee paid to Attorney for the consultation does not include preparation or filing of documents, representation in a bankruptcy case, representation before the IRS in connection with delinquent tax liabilities, or a written opinion, and is restricted to a 1-hour consultation as described above, together with examination of no more than 6 IRS Account Transcripts. Additional services, including actual representation, as are appropriate for and requested by Requester may be provided for such additional
fee as may be mutually agreed.
6. Requester authorizes Attorney to debit the Requester's credit card for the consultation fee unless paid by certified funds or other form of compensation.