If you wish to have the full payment charged upon receipt of this application the the Canwest Productions office leave the following fields blank. If you wish to take advantage of the payment deadlines please fill in the following 3 fields with the appropriate ammounts. ie. 20% Deposit, 40% Second payment, 40% Final payment. If taking advantage of the payment option and are eligible for the early renewal discount (before July 15) please remember to subtract the $100/SQ' discount. (i.e Two 10x10
booths would be 200SQ' = $200 Discount)
Terms & Conditions
Canwest Productions Inc. or Show Management (herein called "Management")
and Show related facilities (herein called the "Centre")
1. Once the Centre has placed the exhibit space at the disposal of the Management), the Management shall
make available to the applicant for the period of the Show the space applied for, including rod and drape.
2. Subletting of space by the exhibitor is prohibited. Sharing or other use of the space not
specifically authorized prior to the Show by Management is prohibited.
3. No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside space other than those furnished by the
Management. Displays blocking the unobstructed view from space to space are prohibited. If display is
more than 36” high, such higher section of display can only extend four feet out-wards along the side rails.
No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls or posts.
4. No wiring, installation of spotlights or other electrical work and no carpentry work shall be done except by
either Center employees or firms so designated by the Management.
5. All live exhibits must be confined in suitable containers or fencing that provides a clear and unobstructed
view of the contents and live exhibits therein. Exhibitors assume all liabilities and/or obligations caused by
faulty or improper displays.
6. Exhibitors shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, and regulations of the Province and City where the
Show takes place, and departments thereof and all rules of the related Centre.
7. No exhibitor shall use any inflammable decorations or covering for display fixtures and all fabrics or other
material used for decoration or covering of tables and/or risers shall be flameproof.
8. Once a contract is accepted - Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee
should the exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit at the Show, or cancel any space
previously contracted for. Exhibitors who are unable to exhibit at the Show, or cancel any space
previously contracted for, may request in writing that any monies on account with Management
(less an administrative fee if cancellation request is made less than six months prior to the Show)
be transferred to another Show produced by Management. Such Show must be scheduled to be
held within one calendar year of the cancelled Show.
9. If an exhibitor fails to make payments due herein when they are due, such exhibitor’s rights to exhibit may
be cancelled by the Management without further notice.
10. Management has the option to cancel or reassign the exhibit space of any exhibitor who has not complied
with payment terms stated on reverse of this application. Such exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of
any part of any fee and shall be responsible for any unpaid balance due. The Management shall be entitled
to close an exhibit at any time for failure by any exhibitor or any of their officers, agents, employees, or
other representatives to perform, meet, or observe any term or condition set forth herein, and such
exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee.
11. Management reserves the right to alter or change the space assigned to an exhibitor, to alter or remove
exhibits or any part thereof, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel
exhibitors or their personnel if, in Management’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to
other Show Participants.
12. Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space at
Management’s discretion, and/or if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of the contract or
refuses to abide by Show rules and regulations.
13. In the event that because of war, fire, strike, government regulation, public catastrophe, act of God or the
public enemy or other cause, the Show or any part thereof is prevented from being held, is canceled by the
Management the exhibit space applied for herein becomes unavailable, Management shall determine and
refund the applicant his proportionate share of the balance of the aggregate exhibit fees received which
remains after deducting expenses incurred by the Management and reasonable compensation to the
Management, but in no case shall the amount of refund to the applicant exceed the amount of the exhibit
14. Neither the Management, the Center nor any of their officers, agents, employees or other representatives,
shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for
any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the applicant or any of its officers,
agents, employees, or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause,
and neither the Management nor the Center will obtain insurance against any such damage, loss, harm or
15. The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and protect the Management and the Center against,
and hold and save the Management and the Center harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits,
liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney fees and expense of whatever kind or nature which might result
from or arise out of any action or failure to act of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or
other representatives, including but not limited to claims or damage or loss to property, or from or out of
agents, employees or other representatives.