By submitting this application, the developer identified in this application form agrees to the terms within the Memorandum of Participation listed below. In addition, the developer acknowledges review of Exhibit "A" and Exhibit "B".
MEMORANDUM OF PARTICIPATION
This Memorandum of Participation ("Memorandum") is entered into between the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, Inc./Southface Energy Institute, Inc. (collectively "EarthCraft House") and the developer identified in this registration form ("Developer").
WHEREAS, EarthCraft House has developed the EarthCraft Communities Program("Program"), which is intended to promote the design, development and marketing of sustainable communities that protect the environment, enhance the quality of life, and improve local economic vitality; and
WHEREAS, the developer has agreed to participate in the Program; and
WHEREAS, the Developer is the Master Developer of a project community, identified in this registration (“Community”) located in the city identified above; and
WHEREAS, the parties believe it would be helpful to establish their respective rights and responsibilities with regard to the project.
T E R M S
NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the sums paid by the Developer and the terms of this Memorandum, EarthCraft House and the Developer agree as follows:
1. The Developer will provide information about the environmental and construction details of the project to the EarthCraft Communities staff towards the completion of the EarthCraft Communities certification application and on an ongoing basis as reasonably required by the EarthCraft Communities program to help verify the project is complying by the Program Criteria. This information must be submitted in accordance with EarthCraft Communities certification timeline as follows:
The ECC Site Analysis Packet shall be submitted prior to the Integrated Design Charrette.
o All construction documents & plans created towards ECC credit or requirements, and the EarthCraft Communities worksheet, shall be submitted prior to commencement of land disturbing activities.
o A revised, completed worksheet and all remaining documentation required of the program shall be submitted to ECC as part of the Certification Application upon completion of infrastructure.
This information shall be submitted to the EarthCraft Communities to the program FTP site.
2. EarthCraft House and/or its designees shall provide a scope of services to Developer followed by this application form. The scope of services will be required for EarthCraft Communities verification to be completed.
3. The Developer and EarthCraft House will cooperate with one another in a good faith effort to meet the documentation requirements of the Program.
4. The Developer will comply with the Information and Marketing Rules attached hereto as Exhibit “B.”
5. EarthCraft House agrees that the funds contributed by the Developer will be used solely in connection with the EarthCraft Communities Program.
6. The following Exhibits are attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference:
Exhibit A – Application
Exhibit B – Information and Marketing Rules
Exhibit C – Scope of Services for ECC verification will be submitted directly to the above mentioned developer and will follow this completed application form.