Congratulations Baller Stream TV Broadcaster!
Becoming a BSTB (Baller Stream TV Broadcaster) is an easy way to make some cash while catching some of the most exciting amateur sports action in the country. If you've been confirmed as a BSTB (Baller Stream TV Broadcaster) for an Event, you'll receive information on:
1. When and Where you can show up and expect to film some games
2. What to do when you get there.
3. There is no need to bring equipment: Equipment is provided on-site!
Here are some things we DO recommend you bring though:
1. Bottled Water & Snacks
2. Layered Clothes: If you're going to be filming in a gym, we highly recommend you bring a hoodie or piece of layered clothing, even if it's 98-degrees in the middle of a Florida Summer. Why? Because the A/C gets pretty cold!
3. Your Mobile Phone: It sounds obvious, but it's important to make sure you keep your phone on you and check for any shift changes or updates. Plus, you never know if you'll need to double check any of our helpful guides or YouTube Tutorials before you get started.
4. A Professional, Positive Attitude: The most important of all is that once you arrive on-site, make sure you present yourself professionally and conduct yourself in a way that does not interfere with Event Operations. Baller Stream Tv Broadcaster who violate our Code of Conduct, come unprepared, disrupt operations or create difficulty for Site Leads and/or Project Managers will have their credentials revoked and be removed from our platform.