In response to needs identified by department peer support programs, the 100 Club of Illinois is collecting information about peer support programs statewide to include in our Frontline Provider Network. The purpose of this Peer Support Coordinator Directory is to provide a network of programs and coordinators to collaborate with one another, exchange resources, and share peer support providers when seeking outside agency assistance. The goals of this directory are to:
- Create awareness of peer support teams
- Have a network for assistance during critical incident needs
- Build a collaboration for continuing education training, peer support program procedures, and first responder support resources and services
Directory Submission Process:
This form is to be completed by an agency’s lead Peer Support Coordinator(s). The contact information shared will be included on the Peer Support Coordinator Directory unless otherwise requested by the submittee. This will allow other agencies to reach out to coordinators directly for inquiries about peer support program development and maintenance, program resources, and/or peer support assistance requests.
Listed below are the steps to be added to the Peer Support Coordinator Directory:
- Complete this online Peer Support Coordinator Directory form
- The 100 Club of Illinois will schedule a phone call consultation with your program coordinator(s)
- If added to the Frontline Provider Network, you will be asked to notify the 100 Club of any changes to your profile as they occur, and review your profile on an annual basis
This application is open to all first responder departments and peer support collaborations. There is no cost for participating in this resource.