Gyeonggi Suwon International School is a high quality, Christian international school. We seek highly qualified teachers who are actively practicing their Christian faith, certified for the relevant teaching positions, and embrace 21st century teaching and learning.
Along with the form below, the following are required to complete the application:
1.) An updated resume or CV to be attached and uploaded
2.) Answers to following extended-response questions to be attached and uploaded:
- Describe your Christian walk and/or conversion experience (200-300 words)
- Explain how you would model your Christian faith in your work at GSIS
- Describe how you have used technology in your personal life and your teaching
- Describe your significant professional growth experiences in the past 2 years
- Explain how you impact your school's culture in positive ways
3.) Any applicable health explanations (see below)
4.) A pastoral reference that should be emailed directly to Ms. Helen Jang (firstname.lastname@example.org) by your pastor. The reference form can be downloaded here.