John's Lee Wood Scout Campsite
This booking request form is for activities.
Please ensure your campsite booking has been confirmed
BEFORE booking your activities.
To book camping & cabins please use our Camping & Cabins Booking Request Form.
To book day/evening visits please use our Visitor Booking Request Form.
Please read our 5 important points below, along with our Air Gun Laws and Anitsocial Behaviour Act notice and also our note on the maximum number of participants for activity sessions. Thank you.
1. By submitting this form you are assumed to have read, understood & agree to, all John’s Lee Wood Campsite rules & policies etc.
2. We can only accept bookings from registered groups / organisations who hold public liability insurance. We cannot accept any bookings from members of the general public.
3. Please be advised that although the activity centre is available all year, the climbing tower is not the best activity from November through till April due to cold, wet weather & less daylight.
4. Please note that we DO NOT take bookings for Beavers or under 8 year olds on the Air Rifle Shooting or the Climbing/Abseiling for safety reasons.
5. Please note that the activity leader has authority to refuse the activity to any individual/group if they have concerns over safety before or during the activity.
Air Gun Laws & The Antisocial Behaviour Act
It is illegal to possess or use an air weapon if you have been sentenced to any form of custody for a term of 3 months or more. The ban is for 5 years from the date of release if the sentence was between 3 months & 3 years. If the sentence was more than 3 years, the ban is for life. Please make sure ALL members of your group are aware of this.
Please note the maximum number of participating people is:
Air Rifle Shooting & Archery = 12 per 1 hour session.
Climbing/Abseiling = 10 per 1 hour session.
Caving Experience = 10 in the shed at a time.
Rubber Band Alley = 12 in the shed at a time.