1. Agribusiness Environment -To an agribusiness for recognition of outstanding achievements, research, or practices that benefit both agribusiness and the environment.
2. Agribusiness of the Year -To a member of the Council for exceptional contributions to Virginia agribusiness.
3. Special Recognition of an Agribusiness - To an agribusiness deserving recognition for service and support to the Council and Virginia agribusinesses.
1. Distinguished Friend of Agribusiness - Presented at the Appreciation Banquet to a member of Congress, state legislator, governor, or other influential governmental official for exceptional support of Virginia's agribusiness industry for a period of years.
2. Land Grant University Award - To an outstanding faculty member, administrator, or employee of a Virginia Land Grant University (Virginia Tech or Virginia State University) for meritorious or exemplary service to the industry of agribusiness during their career.
3. Alvin W. Blaha Distinguished Service - To an individual for meritorious service to the Virginia Agribusiness Council and the State's industry of agribusiness over a long period of time.
4. Distinguished Leadership - To a past leader of the Council for meritorious service to the Virginia Agribusiness Council and the agribusiness industry.
5. Special Recognition of an Individual - To a person or persons deserving recognition for service to agribusiness, but not to the degree or for the length of time necessary for eligibility to received the Distinguished Service Award.