1. Business License
2. Health Permit
3. Tattoo Artist Registration if required in your state
4. CPR/ First Aid Cards
5. Spore Test Results For Autoclave in use.
6. Model, make and serial # of the autoclave spore tested.
7. Photos of the shop you are working at include signage with shop name.
8. Preventing Disease Transmission in Tattooing. Must be completed within two years of joining.
9. Email address and website address of the shop you work at.
10. Address of the physical location where the shop is located or Business Card with the address.
These items can be sent in with the application or emailed to our home office at info @safe-tattoos.com
Pat Sinatra, President
The Alliance of Professional Tattooists
* Professional Tattooist, Professional Cosmetic Tattooist and Associate Tattooists are required to provide this information; it is documentation required in most states and is usually required in a professional tattoo shop. Documents must be current.