Below are some considerations for the day of your Wedding:
* Be on time. The Wedding must begin at the scheduled time.
* Make sure your guests know how to get to the Basilica.
* Be sure the Wedding Party, Special Guests, Ushers, Greeters, etc., arrive no later than an hour prior to the wedding time unless approved otherwise.
* Be sure to call the Wedding Director to let her know you're on the property.
* Call the Wedding Director if anyone is running late.
* It is a good idea to bring bottled water & umbrellas.