1. I/we understand that risks of injury, communicable disease, airborn virus, or any other medical condition are inherent to the All Things PAWSitive Doggie Daycare's open play environment which allows dogs to be in close contact with each other. I/we understand that no amount of vaccination requirement, supervision, sanitation, or personal care from Redmond-Kirkland Animal Hospital and All Things PAWSitive (RKAH-ATP, hereafter) will prevent a dog from contracting an illness while in the care of RKAH-ATP.
2. I/we certify that my/our dog is in good health, is flea-free, and has not had any communicalbe illness within 14-days prior to check-in. I/we certify and will provide proof of my/our dog's current DA2PP, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccines, including a current negative fecal test, and agree to keep them up-to-date while my/our dog is enrolled at RKAH-ATP.
3. I/we agree to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of my/our dog while in the care of RKAH-ATP, including cost of injury to other dogs or damage to facility caused by my/our dog.
4. I/we agree to pay promptly, in full, at the time of check-out of my dog(s), any and all charges incurred by RKAH-ATP.
5. I/we authorize RKAH-ATP, in the event of an injury or emergency, to use sole discretion to obtain medical attention for my/our dog. RKAH-ATP will make every effort to contact me/us; however, in the case that I/we are unable to be reached, I/we grant RKAH-ATP full power of decision making involving the medical treatment for my/our dog.
6. I/we give RKAH-ATP permission to make, edit, publish, and distribute photos and images of my dog(s), and use them in their promotional publications and web entriers without payment or credit.