PART TWO - Strengths Exploration (10-25 minutes)
I invite you to brainstorm 3 times in your life when you turned a challenging situation into a success!
- Overcoming a challenging job or school situation and getting a degree, recognition or a role you love!
- Healing a mental or physical imbalance and learning how to be more authentically yourself!
- Working through relationship challenges and building something even stronger!
- Finishing a project or committing to the process of creating something!
- Having a new experience or learning something new!
- Letting go of something that wasn't right for you and being grateful for what you have in its place!
At the time, you might have wondered if you would make it through, yet you did. And you came out with a powerful result and created something even better in your life. Meaning that something within you, or in your life, transformed or improved.
Whatever these experiences are for you personally, please begin to notice what the challenge was, how you responded, and, most importantly, the positive result.
Note: Only 2 examples are required to submit. However, there is something about doing this exercise 3 times which changes how we feel about ourselves on a deeper level! So, if you have time, I encourage you to list 3 examples.
Support: If you'd like some more help or clarity for this exercise, I encourage you to check out the Support Tab 😊 which has some examples from my own life to support you.