Overcoming Workplace Negativity
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location: Phillipsburg Education Center, 445 Marshall Street, Phillipsburg, NJ
Is chronic negativity a problem in your workplace? Are difficult people destroying company morale? If so, it may cost your company a loss of productivity… and good people quitting. This insightful program is the perfect starting point for you and your co-workers to confront negativity and difficult people constructively.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• How to detect and arrest negativity in its early stages
• Confront negativity problems instead of feeling stuck and victimized
• Powerful techniques to deal with the TOP 13 negative personalities
• 8 steps for responding and winning with negative people
• 6 strategies for letting people blow off steam without getting burned
• Master the S.C.A.N & S.T.O.P. strategies to help you rise above the negativity
• What to do if you are considered the negative one