1. All Stroll Show participants must be financially active and in good standing with their respective chapters. *Financially active indicates that dues have been paid for the fiscal year in which the 2022 Eastern Regional Conference takes place (i.e., members must be financial for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 to participate in the Regional Conference in National Harbor, Maryland).* The Chapter President’s signature confirms each individual’s eligibility and will be verified to assure all are in good standing and eligible to participate.
2. Chapters of participating teams must be in compliance for the 2021-2022 Fiscal Year. Chapters of participating teams must have a Voting Delegate registered for the Regional Conference. *Collegiate Chapters may merge up to three chapters to create one team.
3. All teams must pay a non-refundable $75 fee in order to participate. This is a ONE-TIME, ALL-INCLUSIVE TEAM FEE that must be made by June 20, 2022. Payments can be submitted through the jot-form provided in the notification of acceptance letter.
4. Every member of each team must sign and submit a liability waiver, general athletic ability waiver & COVID-19 release. These forms must be completed and submitted by June 20, 2022 via the jot-form provided in the notification of acceptance letter. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
5. Please note that ALL in-person attendees for the 53rd Eastern Regional Conference must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Members will be required to show proof of full vaccination upon request in advance or onsite and proof of a negative COVID test seventy-two (72) hours prior to the date and time of the first on-site rehearsal.
6. All participants must review and follow CDC and local guidelines at each stage of participation, from initial rehearsals through final performance. Please refer to the Center for Disease Control website and that of your respective state and local government for details.
7. Access/backstage passes will be issued to all official participants during the on-site stroll competition meeting. Participants are to remain backstage or in a designated area before, and immediately following performances.