Five Star Chapter Application
The Five Star Chapter Application is comprised of two main sections: 1) Checklist Items, and 2) Fillable information. All items are required in order to receive the Five Star Chapter Award. Some of the items can not be checked off until State Convention. State Staff will confirm all items at State Convention. If at any point in the application you must select "No", you are no longer eligible for the Five Star Chapter award. Due February 15th by 11:59 pm
Advisor to Contact with Questions
1. Was your Roster completed and submitted by November 30, 2019?
2. Was your Program of Activities submitted by November 30, 2019? Your POA must include a list of all of your activities for the year including tentative dates and at least 3 goals per activity.
3. Did you submit a Superior Chapter Award application by February 15th?
4. Did your chapter conduct and/or attend at least 10 activities between April 1, 2019 and March 1, 2020?
If you answered yes to question 4, please list activities below.
5. Three separate chapter members must each apply for at least one Proficiency Award at the Area level. List the names of the three students and the Proficiency Award area they applied for below.
6. Chapters must compete in at least three State Career/Leadership Development Events. List the names of the three CDEs/LDEs your chapter teams or individuals competed in. Area level LDEs qualify.
7. At least one member from your chapter must receive the State FFA Degree. List their name below.
8. At least one member from your chapter must be accepted as a candidate for the American FFA Degree. List their name below. *Note: Because these applications are not due until after State Convention, you may submit one name of a student who is applying. If by the May 1 deadline you have not submitted any American Degree candidates, your award check will revoked and you will be required to re-pay the Utah FFA Association.*
9. Chapters must have an officer team. List the names of your chapter officers and the office they hold.
10. Chapter must have representatives attend the Chapter Officer Leadership Training (COLT) or conduct their own chapter officer training event. Select the appropriate answer.
Attended Northern COLT
Attended One Day COLT
Attended Southern COLT
Conducted our own chapter officer training event
If you conducted your own chapter officer training event, please list the location and date.
11. Your chapter has submitted a completed Strategic Plan and has met the minimum requirements for the chapter records contest.
12. Your chapter attends the 2020 State FFA Convention
13. At least one delegate from the chapter attended the State Convention Delegate Business Session.
CHAPTER PRESIDENT SIGNATURE: By signing my name I am verifying that the information entered above is true and correct for my chapter.
CHAPTER ADVISOR SIGNATURE: By signing my name I am verifying that the information entered above is true and correct for my chapter.
Should be Empty: