· Make beds
· Clean and inspect guest rooms
· Collect and distribute clean linens
· Collect and bag dirty linens
· Wash, dry and fold towels and other linens
· Move furniture
· Greet guests and help with luggage during peak periods
· You must be available to work May 4 to August 27 2020. You must be available to work the weekends of 11-14 June and 31 July-2 August without exception.
· This is a physical job which requires the need to walk long distances, clean, bend, lift and carry sometimes heavy loads. You must be able to sustain physical activity for 5 to 7 hours per day.
· You must be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in whilst maintaining a friendly and welcoming attitude at all times.
· A sense of commitment, responsibility and a good eye for detail are essential.
· You must be able to work without direct supervision and take initiative when needed.
· Good spoken French is helpful but not essential.
The exact number of hours available varies from week to week depending on occupancy levels, but will even out to approximately 35 hours per week across the employment period. We request that team members do not accept secondary employment elsewhere, as this will limit your availability for shifts.
Reduced cost accommodation is available to successful candidates.