2020 PRICING AND VENDOR TYPES
Prices go up after midnight, 1/31/20
Retail/Professional/Craft Vendor: $30 per month*
* Register for 6 or 7 months prior to March 31, 2020 and receive 1 month free.
Non-Profit: $15 per month*
* A non-profit can only register for a maximum of 4 dates per season
* Proof of non-profit status must be able to be provided upon request
Church: $15 per month*
* A church can only register for a maximum of 3 dates per season
* If you choose to participate, it is REQUIRED you provide an interactive game or activity. Examples: puppet shows, caricatures or providing volunteers to assist the 3rd Friday’s staff before, during or after the event. This is a business-sponsored event and while you may promote your church and activities, religious or prayer services are not appropriate. You must submit your game or activity before you can complete registration.
Food Truck/Winery: $50 per month*
* A Food Truck or Winery can only register for a maximum of 3 dates per season.
* You MUST upload your Board of Health Food License (Food Truck) or LCB License (Winery) valid for the event date you are reserving and your proof of Liability Insurance before you can complete registration. It is recommended your insurance cover $1,000,000 per occurrence and it should be added to idemnify Souderton 3rd Fridays, Souderton BID, Souderton Telford Main Streets, and Borough of Souderton as additional insured.
Souderton BID Business Vendor: Free (included with your BID annual assessment)*
* Choose this option if you will have a table at the event, if your business is open during the 3rd Friday event hours and is located within the event zone (Main & Chestnut to the parking lot at Red Brick Office Suites) or if your business is open during the event and you are located outside of the event zone.
* Only businesses within the Business Improvement District are eligible