Backcountry skiing in Scotland can be world class, and late on in the winter season the big gullies are the place to be!This course is for experienced and effective skiers who want to explore Scotland in a different way. If we can get into some of the steeper gullies we will certainly give them a go. We will make the most of the snow at the time and this might mean we need to travel. If all the snow melts away before the end of March we will give a full refund.
What we manage to do will be very dependent on the conditions but being based in Fort William means we will know what will give the best skiing at the time. Possibilities include:
- Aonach Mor - Easy Gully, Summit Gully, Rush.
- Ben Nevis - Number Four Gully, Number Three Gully, Tower Gully.
- Creag Meagaidh - Easy Gully, Raeburn's Gully.
- Carn Mor Dearg East Face.
- Bidean nam Bian and Coire nam Beith