Conditions and Waiver
By clicking the submit button, I understand/agree:
GRATEFUL RESCUE, INC will collect information necessary to approve you for a animal adoption from our company.
The adoption process may include:
- A phone interview, personal background check, (including social media sites), rights to a home walk-through in order to approve the application.
- You grant permission for a staff member of Grateful Rescue to contact any veteranary business you have listed to provide medical history records animals you have cared for.
- You grant permission to call personal references you have provided.
- Adoption fees must be paid in full GRATEFUL RESCUE INC. at the time of the adoption.
- You indemnify and hold harmless GRATEFUL RESCUE INC. against any losses, lawsuits, claims, injury, damages incurred by me or to any persons or property by an adopted animal from GRATEFUL RESCUE INC when adoption has been completed.
GRATEFUL RESCUE, INC will not disclose your personal information to anyone who is not involved in our adoption approval process.
SURRENDER AGREEMENT: I understand in the event I need to surrender the animal I have adopted from GRATEFUL RESCUE INC for any reason at any time, it must be surrendered to GRATEFUL RESCUE INC. It is your responsibility to contact GRATEFUL RESCUE at 844-728-3255 (844SAVEALL) in order to notify of the pending surrender and I agree to provide transport and pay all costs associated with delivering the animal safely to GRATEFUL RESCUE INC. (4220 N COUNTY ROAD 500 WEST, MUNCIE, INDIANA 47304).
I verify all of the above information I have provided is true and accurate.
The ADOPTION PROCESS: It is common to have several applications for a listed animal. The decision to place the animal with an applicant is based solely on the best "fit" based on many needs that each particular animal might require. If your application is approved but you are not selected at the time the animal is available it will remain in our selection process for similar animals that we take in at a later point.