8. MAJOR DAMAGE agrees to perform all services in a reasonable and workmanlike manner but makes no representations or warranties concerning the final condition of Customer’s property to be repaired pursuant to this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, MAJOR DAMAGE disclaims, and shall have no liability for, any and all personal injury or other consequential or incidental damage of any kind for any reason, including but not limited to any such claim to have occurred as a result of the alleged negligence or intentional acts of MAJOR DAMAGE, including but not limited to claims of any mold, fungus or mold-related condition alleged to have occurred as a result of MAJOR DAMAGE work.
9. In the event any part of this Agreement shall be deemed illegal or contrary to the laws of the state in which it is executed, said portion shall be severable
and the remainder of the contract shall be binding and enforceable in all other respects.
10. This Agreement may be executed in counterpart, and a copy-bearing signature sent by fax or scanned e-mail shall constitute a valid contract.
11. In the event drying equipment is removed prematurely against the recommendation of MAJOR DAMAGE or MAJOR DAMAGE is not allowed to perform any or all procedures which it recommends, the owner/agents agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify MAJOR DAMAGE against any and all claims or liability that may result directly or indirectly from such equipment removal and incomplete dry-down or treatment. Problems which may arise for which MAJOR DAMAGE will be released and indemnified include, but are not limited to, any mold, mildew, or other biological contamination, structural damage, dry-rot, and any and all health concerns or damage which may or may not result from the termination of MAJOR DAMAGE Services.
12. Minimum of equipment rentals: 3 days.
13. MAJOR DAMAGE is not responsible for cleaning, moving or storing the following items: medication, liquor, firearms, cameras, and audiovisual
equipment, or any other property that may, in the sole discretion of MAJOR DAMAGE, be deemed a hazard risk if moved or otherwise altered.