Purpose: The purpose of the National Grange Scholarship is to assist in the educational expenses of Grange members from across the United States.
1) The GROW Club Board will award at least one scholarship in the amount of $500. The number of scholarships will be determined by the amount of funds available.
2) Selection will be based solely on the application. The selection committee will consist of the members of the National GROW Club Board.
3) Chosen recipient will be notified by October 1. Scholarship winner will be announced at the National GROW Club Banquet.
SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS: Please read all instructions carefully.
1) Please complete application, answering all questions and providing the required attachments. Total application including attachments must not exceed 10 single sided pages.
2) Complete applications with attachments must be postmarked on or before September 1. Incomplete or late applications will be rejected, NO EXCEPTIONS. The National GROW Club Board will not inspect applications for completeness prior to the deadline.
3) Please submit the necessary application signatures.
4) Please send the completed application to the National Youth Director.
1) Must be a current Grange member in good standing.
2) Must be a full-time student enrolled in a college, university, community college, technical institution or trade school.
3) Must complete the application with all required attachments sent in one package.
1) Transcript: Graduating high school seniors must submit a high school transcript. Those who have completed any semesters of college and are currently enrolled in college must submit a college transcript.
2) ONE letter of recommendation from a leader in your Subordinate Grange who is not your relative.
3) ONE Letter of recommendation from a source other than a relative.