Shalom Dear Applicant!
Thank you for your interest in our program. Please read carefully all the information below, including the requirements to successfully complete your registration process. One of our Program Advisors will contact you after receiving your application. In certain cases we may ask you for additional documents.
- Personal Details Form (fill in online on the next page).
- Medical Form attached (PDF format) at the end of this page. Please Download it, print it, and ask your physician to fill out the form in its entirety. Please send it back to your Program Advisor, signed and stamped by your physician. Please note: failure to disclose all known and relevant medical information before arrival may result in expulsion from the program without refund.
- Finalizing your application After application is accepted we will send you the contract and the signature book. As soon as the first payment is completed, your place in the program is secured.
You will be invited for an interview by one of our representatives. Also note that we have the right to reject applicants. Your personal Program Advisor will be available for any questions you may have throughout the registration process.
Masa Israel Journey
PZC Hagshama is the organizer of the Maslool Program, in cooperation with Masa Israel Journey, a project operated by the Israeli Government and the Jewish Agency for Israel. Masa provides financial support for eligible applicants, based on country of origin, age, program length, and personal or family financial situation. When you register for the program, simultaneously check your eligibility for a Masa grant or scholarship here. Processing of the Masa application may take up to 30 days. Applicants are then informed directly by Masa of the amount awarded to them. All grant/scholarship applications must be submitted before the start date of the program.
Read all there is to know about visas.
Holders of Israeli passports do not need any visa, just a letter of army deferral (IDF). Contact your nearest embassy/consulate for details.
After full completion of the program, Masa participants are eligible for a six-month work permit.
How much does the Maslool program cost?
The program price depends on the length and the components that make up your program. The program price, including a breakdown, will be mentioned in the price quote and in the contract (which will have the most updated and final information).
Flights & Arrivals
- Participants must buy their own flight tickets. They are not included.
- Participants must email their flight ticket to us before arrival.
- Transportation to/from the airport is the responsibility of the participant.
- Participants must be insured through us.
- The insurance is included in the program price.
- All participants are covered with medical insurance only while on the program. If you arrive in Israel before your program starts, we strongly recommend that you arrange a medical insurance until the start date of the program.
- The insurance enables the participant to purchase medicines at a reduced price.
- If a participant needs a certain medicine on a regular basis (for chronic diseases), we recommend (s)he bring a sufficient supply for the entire period, or alternatively makes prior arrangements so that the medicine will be sent to him/her.
- Once the program is over or if the participant chooses (or is asked) to leave early, they will no longer be covered by the program medical insurance. It is the participant's responsibility to purchase adequate medical insurance from that time on.
- PZC Hagshama or Maslool will not refund medical expenses beyond what the insurance covers.
- The participant will independently cover any additional costs which are not covered by the medical insurance.
- You can ask for the insurance polisa from your program advisor.
Valuables: PZC Hagshama and Maslool are not responsible for any lost or stolen items and will not refund any of the above.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Ariel Tomaspolski - Director of the Maslool Program