Loving to Learn Preschool Registration Checklist:
To help you prepare for the registration of your child at Loving to Learn (LTL) Preschool we have developed a checklist of all the required documentation and payments necessary to successfully enroll your child. Please read through this list and complete before completing your registration.
Provide the first time registration fee of $40.00 (per family, per year, non-refundable).
Provide the first month’s payment, dated Aug 20th . If you decide not to enroll your child at LTL Preschool we would need to be notified in writing by July 20th. If notice is not provided, you are responsible for the first month’s fee.
Provide 9 post dated cheques (Sept 20- May 20). Please note our school runs September to June. (You will give a total of 10 tuition cheques) You can also pay with Etransfer, please contact Candice, to make arrangements.
● Class placements will be allotted on a first come, first serve basis.
● LTL Preschool may require parent helpers throughout the year depending on the class size. This will be determined in late August.
● An email will be sent out in August including the parent handbook as well as information regarding classes for the fall.
● We require one month’s written notice if you are withdrawing your child from the LTL Program. If you do not provide written notification in advance you will be responsible for the month’s fee (i.e. if you are wanting to take your child out of the program on March 1st we would need written notice by February 1st.
● There will be a $25.00 NSF fee charge for all returned cheques.