• Delivery of photographs will be accepted on Sunday, April 26, 2020 – from 1 to 3 P M. at McLean Community Centre, 95 Magill Drive, Ajax, L1T 3K7
• Maximum width, including any frame is 102 cm (40").
• Minimum width is 20 cm (8").
• Maximum weight, including glass, frame, etc. 9.1 kg (20 lbs.)
• Each must have .635 cm (1/4") minimum O or D-rings or screw eyes (no sawhooks) on both sides at the back of the entry, placed not more than one third down from the top of the frame. Our hooks go through these rings or eyes, not the wire. Gallery canvas must have finished edges. Photographs with sawhooks will not be accepted.
• No photographs will be accepted at the McLean Community Centre desk.
• The Annual PineRidge Arts Council Juried Photography Exhibition is open to all members of PRAC and/or residents of Durham Region.
• Due to limitations of space, a maximum of two pieces of work will be accepted from each artist – explanations of the piece cannot be submitted nor displayed.
• Insurance coverage for the work submitted is the responsibility of the artist. PRAC or Town of Ajax are not responsible for loss or damage.
• Photographs/images should not be entered unless the photographer can arrange for it to be delivered and picked up on the required dates and times.
• Photographs previously exhibited at a PRAC Juried Art Show will not be accepted.
• Only original work of the photographer/entrant may be submitted.
• Photographs must remain in the McLean Community Centre until Sunday, May 31, 2020 when the show is complete.
For complete details on the Juried Art Show please check our website HERE or download a copy of the entry form HERE.