1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of all people, but only those who follow Christ are found in Heaven.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
To reach the 300+ million youth in Latin America with Christ’s irresistible love
Transforming youth with Christ’s irresistible love1. A heart for youth and the destitute (Bring hope and inspire people to care for others)
2.National and International connections (Creativity is honored and celebrated)
3.Promotion of missions (Service is a growth tool)
4.Work with passion, commitment and enthusiasm (Attitude is everything)
Inca Link’s Mission is to identify, connect, facilitate and mentor high capacity youth leaders to multiply their impact in Latin America.
• Direct Evangelism
• Training Leaders
• Connecting People
I hereby give INCA LINK INTERNATIONAL, its representatives and those acting under its authority, the absolute right and permission to use any media in which I am a participant, in whole or in part, which may be made or recorded for use by INCA LINK INTERNATIONAL. The media shall be used at the sole discretion of INCA LINK INTERNATIONAL and I waive any and all rights I may have to the media in connection with its use by INCA LINK INTERNATIONAL, or the work in which it may be used. In the event such waiver should be ineffective for any reason, I hereby assign such rights to INCA LINK INTERNATIONAL.
In the event your internship is terminated prior to the total fulfillment of your contract, due to a violation of our code of conduct; You give explicit permission to Inca Link, and release Inca Link from any and all liabilities, both civil and criminal, and you give Inca Link all rights and privileges to communicate the circumstance of your dismissal, both orally and/or verbally, when necessary to protect the organization. Should any retaliation from the intern or a third party arise out of your termination you will receive, in writing, notice of such violation of your code of conduct violation leading to your termination from Inca Link, along with a copy of this signed and dated agreement, and a copy of your statement regarding your termination. If it is possible, and the retaliation is from a third party, it will be said intern’s responsibility to communicate with the disgruntled supporters about your violation of the signed code of conduct resulting in your dismissal. You will have Ten (10) days to communicate with any and all disgruntled supports. And, if it is not possible for said intern to communicate with any and all disgruntled supports, then it shall be the sole responsibility of said intern to communicate this in writing to Inca Link within Ten (10) days. If the violation is from you, the said intern, you will receive a Cease and Desist notice from Inca Link demanding that you stop any and all communications, both verbally and written, that gives any current or future supporters false information due to your termination. Failure to communicate with such current or future supporter(s) or to cease and desist, both verbally and in writing any false information regarding Inca Link and your termination, Inca Link reserves the right to pursue all legal remedies, including releasing any part or whole statement or information of said intern, which led to your termination from Inca Link.