• Deadline to register - Friday, July 10, 2020, at 5:00 pm.
• On-Line Exhibition start date - Friday, July 17 at 5 pm.
For any submission questions, please call or text Susan Galego at 301-928-4682.
Eligibility Requirements and Guidelines.
· This event is open to all members of the Friends of the Yellow Barn.
Limit - 2 pieces per member.
· All work must be original painting, drawing, or traditional printmaking.
· All artwork must be photographed for submission. Work can be framed or unframed.
· Size limit – 14 inches by 14 inches max.
· All works must be for sale.
· If artwork is framed, must be framed to professional standards.
· All sales will be coordinated between buyer and seller.
· Artist must be able to meet the Exhibition timeline requirements for submission and sales.
· Join the Friends of the Yellow Barn at www.yellowbarnstudio.com/membership.htm
· The Yellow Barn Gallery and the Friends for the Yellow Barn receive no commission on any sales.
· The Friends of the Yellow Barn is not responsible for damage to, or loss of artwork.