PRODUCT TESTER AGREEMENT
Agreeing to be a product tester for Annabelle’s Cookies acknowledges the following:
· Treats: New treat recipes have not been sent for laboratory testing and the guaranteed analysis information is unknown; however, you will be sent a detailed list of ingredients to review. You agree to review all provided information and contact us with any questions or concerns.
· Grooming Products: All grooming products are made with natural and/or organic (when available) ingredients; however, this is not a guarantee that your pet will not have an adverse reaction. Please review everything carefully before using.
· Toys: Please be sure to supervise your pet when giving a new toy. Any parts that are chewed or removed could be a hazard.
· Feedback: Once you’ve received your products, please follow the instructions for reviewing them included with your samples. Please send us your feedback within 30-60 days as we will use this feedback to determine when or if a new product will be made available for sale. Product testers who do not provide feedback will be removed from the list and no longer eligible to receive new samples.
· Every pet is different. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our products. You may also consult with your veterinarian if deemed necessary.
Waiver, Release And Hold Harmless Agreement
In consideration of permission granted by Annabelle’s Cookies, LLC allowing me to participate as a new product tester (the "Activity"), I (together with my parent or guardian, if I am under the age of eighteen (18) or under a legal disability) represent, covenant and agree, on behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, and any other person claiming by, under or through me, as follows:
1. I acknowledge that participating in the Activity involves certain risks (some of which I may not fully appreciate) and that injuries, death, property damage or other harm could occur to me or others. I accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any injuries, damages, or harm which arise during or result from my participation in the Activity, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of Annabelle’s Cookies, LLC, and/or its or their departments, trustees, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or insurers ("Released Parties").
2. I waive all claims against any of the Released Parties for any injuries, damages, losses or claims, whether known and unknown, which arise during or result from my participation in the Activity, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties. I release and forever discharge the Released Parties from all such claims.
3. I agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation costs and expenses) incurred by any of the Released Parties as a result of any claims or suits that I (or anyone claiming by, under or through me) may bring against any of the Released Parties to recover any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, or expenses which arise during or result from my participation in the Activity, regardless of whether or not caused in whole or part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties.