AAMF Code Of Ethics
1. All volunteers shall make every effort to present the Festival in a positive way.
2. There shall be no use/consumption of alcohol by any volunteer who is on duty on the Festival site. Off‐duty Volunteers must not wear staff shirts.
3. There shall be no use/consumption of illegal substances by any volunteer on the Festival site. Abuse of this will result in immediate dismissal of the volunteer from the Festival.
4. All volunteers shall treat other volunteers, performers, staff, and the public with respect. If a problem arises, resolution should be deferred to a Security, Direct Lead or head Festival staff.
5. Volunteers shall make every effort to fulfil responsibilities of crew membership. Failure to contribute minimum time requirements or failure to fulfil shift commitments without a satisfactory reason may result in dismissal from the Festival.
6. No volunteer shall use for their own advantage any property or monies belonging to the Festival. All volunteers must be honest and trustworthy
Please Note: Asteria Arts & Music Festival has a zero-tolerance policy for sexual assault and harassment of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, intimidation, non-consensual photography or recording, stalking, physical assault or battery, rape, repeated disruption of festival events, unwelcome attention or physical contact, bathroom policing, and offensive language used as a method of violence directed at any individual due to, but not limited to, their sexual orientation, race, religion, appearance or physical attributes, disability, citizenship or nationality, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, or age.AAMF will take immediate action against those creating an unsafe space for attendees. This policy applies to everyone at AAMF, including musicians, speakers, press, staff, volunteers, security, and patrons.Watch out for each other! If you see someone grab, touch, or talk to someone inappropriately, find a AAMF staff member, volunteer or security team member to report it to.