• Applicant must be married prior to enrollment.
• Applicant must be a new or transfer student.
• Applicant must register for a minimum of 12 credit hours for each semester the scholarship is awarded.
• Applicant must hold a GPA of 2.0 in order to qualify for the scholarship each subsequent semester to the initial semester enrolled. The applicant could regain the scholarship by meeting GPA minimum the next semester.
• The maximum number of semesters this scholarship can be applied is eight.
• The scholarship is applied each semester at registration once all requirements have been met and verified.