I The (Trade Supplier), agree to provide the following labour in accordance with which ever cattegoy i have chosen to provide the labour for boiler instalation, boiler repairs, boiler servicing, plumbing repairs and maintanance to company Cozy Heat, at the proposed customers properties.
Company Cozy Heat, agrees to pay to the Trade Supplier for the satisfactory performance of the Trade Supplier’s work within 5 working days of receipt of the relevant documents and customers payment of said works.
SCOPE OF WORK:
All work necessary or incidental to complete the work for the acepted job in strict accordance with carying out the works provided to all relivent brittish standards and gas safe standards, and plumbing and heating standards and eletrical standards. within there apropriate governing bodies guidelines.
1. engineers must complete a customer satisfaction form and sign a completion certificate for works, to issue your payment and to ensure customer satisfaction (boiler installations completed in the app).
2. On completion of works, you must take customers payment (using the payment section in the app)
3. Professional workmanship and customer service must be adhered to while representing Cozy Heat.
4. You must ensure the property is always kept clean and tidy, use of dust sheets is essential. This may include hoovering & clean surface within the property and tidying up the exterior of the property.
5. Trade Supplier must dispose of any rubbish from installation in customers bin and take any scrap metal to the apropriate refuce center.
6. Any remedial shall be carried out by the trade supplier within 5 days before payment for said works can be made. Any water leaks must be attended to within 1 hour. no heating or hot water must be attended same day.
1. The boiler Installations kit include boiler, flue, filter, programmer, pipe, chemicals & fittings. Each kit will contain enough materials to complete the installation.
If there is additional materials required to complete the instalation that you have supplied yourself or from your own van stock just submit a picture in the app for aditional materials and where they were installed.
additional materials will be paid back to you based on the current trade price from city plumbing if no recipt is present a photo must be shown as proof of where it has been installed.
2. Sundries such as cement, bricks etc. they are provided by you the trade supplier, and wont be in the heating kit supplied.
but if you upload a picture of the recipt and a picture of where they are installed we will refund you the cost.
3. Customer satisfaction form (completed in the app)
4. Copy of customers invoice and payment receipt ( completed in the app)
5. Boiler and filter warranty details ( completed in the app )
6. Picture of the installation (completed in the app)
REPAIRS & SERVICING:
1. Repairs to be completed at the time of appointment, unless parts required are not in stock.
2. If parts need to be ordered, a return appointment should be requested for the customer (in the app) parts required should be sent to office via the job sheet (in the app) with current job reference number, G.C number and part number/name and picture of part.
3. all services and repairs completed in the app
4. Copy of customer invoice & any payment receipts completed in the app
5. Picture of completed job in the app.
Should a recall be made for a completed repair, no labour payment will be due to the trade supplier unless the issue is not related to the original repair job or if it is a separate issue.
Your Liability :
Should a problem arise at a job that you have been installing, repairing, servicing that requires an insurance claim due to a incident that is because of the work that you have carried out, it will be your insurance provider (your public liability insurance provider) that will be dealing with the claim to resolve it with the customer.
Under no circumstances will Cozy Heat be liable for any loss or damages at a customers property while the (trade supplier) You / your company is carrying out works.
Under no circumstances will Cozy Heat be held liable for any motoring incidents on route to or from any of the works provided by Cozy Heat
Under no circumstances will cozy heat be held liable for any loss of earnings due to a cancilation of any works either booked in or having to be changed or canceled.
As a Trade supplier it is your own responsibility to pay any relivent taxes or VAT incurred from the payments recived from cozy Heat.