Associate Members will have access to:
- Bid Information Dissemination - you can submit your plans and specifications for immediate viewing by minority contractors in our newsletter.
- Community Participation - partnering with other community organizations with strategic interests in your communities.
- Networking Opportunities - you can find the minority firms you need to comply with MBE regulations and policy.
- Productive Relationships - you will have access to qualified minority contractors and can build mutually profitable relationships statewide.
- Recognition of Commitment - your company or any publicly funded entities will be recognized for its willingness to bridge the gap between minority firms and contribute to the growth and development of minority businesses.