Due April 1, 2020.
Along with the appropriate music license printout as described in the BMI/ASCAP/SESAC/GMR instructions. These instructions can be downloaded directly by clicking here. A receipt acknowledgment along with a copy of this information will automatically forward to you and your Local Director's email address.
(When you find your song on the appropriate site, select print, under your printer destination you will have a drop down option, change print to save to PDF, save the PDF and upload to form.)
Any submission after April 1, 2020 will be considered late and the candidate/contestant will go to the end of the lottery.
Please note, receipt of your 2020 State Candidate Talent Music Reservation Form does not constitute approval for the 2020 competition - do not record any track until Miss Missouri has expressly approved your selection.
Guidelines for the 2020 Talent Music Reservation Form -
1) This form is required to reserve the state candidate's talent music selection.
2) You will be notified within one (1) week if the music selection you are requesting is available or if it has already been reserved by another candidate. Miss Missouri cannot reserve more than one (1) selection per candidate and cannot place selections on hold. One Teen (1) and One (1) Miss can share the same music.
3) Once you receive confirmation from the state office that your music selection is approved, you can begin the recording of your accompaniment music, which will be submitted electronically. (Please submit music with form Talent Music 2020 Submission Form.)
4) In the event you consider changing your music after the due date, please notify your local director who will then contact Miss Missouri Organization for authorization.
5) A contestant may not take off any article of clothing on stage.
6) As you prepare for talent remember this is a family show. All choreography and wardrobe must be in good taste. The production Team reserves the right to request changes if the image of the performance is not in good taste. If you have special props and/or mic needs, please indicate them when you submit your talent request.
7) Use the tab Key or the mouse to move between fields. If a required field is not entered, you will receive an automatic prompt.
If you have any questions, please contact your local director. You may also contact email@example.com, but please make sure your local director is copied.