You ARE ASSUMING SPECIFIC OBLIGATIONS ------ READ CAREFULLY!
This AGREEMENT is made by and between the undersigned Defendant, Indemnitors, and United States Fire Insurance Company Inc. through its duly authorized Agent:
DAVID OR SUSANN ENGEL, ENGEL & NO COLLATERAL BAIL BONDS SEMINOLE COUNTY
Whereas, U.S. Fire Insurance Company Inc., (hereinafter called “Surety”), at the request of the Indemnitors has or is about to become Surety on an appearance bond for ____ Defendant in the sum of ___ Dollars ($_________) by its certain bond executed on the power of attorney number(s)
Now, therefore in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, the parties jointly and severally agree as follows:
1. That the Indemnitor will have Defendant forthcoming before the Court named on said Bond at the time(s) therein fixed, and at such other times as may be ordered by the Court.
2. For good and valuable consideration, the undersigned principal and/or indemnitor agree(s) to indemnify and hold harmless the Surety Company or its agent for all losses not otherwise prohibited by law or by rules of the department of insurance. The indemnitors will at all times indemnify and save the Surety harmless from and against any all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, charges, counsel fees, expenses, suits, order, judgments or adjudications against it, by reason of its Suretyship, and before the Surety shall be required to pay the same.
3. The Indemnitors agree not to make, or attempt, any transfer of property, real or personal, in which they may have or may acquire any interest, and they agree that the Surety shall have a lien upon all property of Indemnitors for the sums due Surety or for which Surety has or may become liable by reason of having executed the Bond referred to herein.
4. That the voucher, or any other evidence of any payment made by the Surety, by reason of this Suretyship, shall, in itself, be conclusive evidence of such payment as to the Indemnitors, their estate, and those entitled to the share in their estate, and their successors and assigns.
5. That the Surety may withdraw, at anytime provided by law, from its Suretyship upon the Bond or undertaking herein, without liability to any party.
6. That Indemnitors’ liability to Surety is not limited to the Bond referred to herein, but shall apply to all other bonds or undertakings issued by Surety at the request of Indemnitors.
7. That Indemnitors’ obligations and indemnities as contained herein shall not terminate upon exoneration of the bond or undertaking but shall continue until such time that Surety is relieved of all duties, demands, liabilities, obligations, costs or expenses in anyway related thereto.
8. That the waiver by Surety if any breach if any term or condition herein shall not be deemed a waiver of same of any subsequent breach of the same term or condition, and that failure of any indemnitor to comply with the terms and conditions herein shall not act as or be construed as a release or waiver as to the remaining indemnitor who shall remain liable and bound by all provisions of this Agreement.
9. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced under the laws of the State of Florida. In the event any of the provisions of this Agreement are inconsistent with the laws of this State, this Agreement as to these provisions only shall be null and void, and the remainder shall be enforced with the same effect as though such provisios were omitted.
10. The use of the plural herein shall include the singular, Obligation of the Indemnitors shall be joint and several and the provisions of the Agreement shall be binding upon Indemnitors’ heirs, successors, representatives and assigns.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, THE PARTIES HAVE EXECUTED THIS Agreement this___________ day of _______ 20_________.
The undersigned Defendant and Indemnitor(s) acknowledge receipt of this Financial Statement and Indemnity Agreement and have received a copy of all other documents signed relating to the bond(s).