I certify that all information in this application is accurate and the essay is entirely my own effort. If I accept a Bavaria Community Spouses' Club Scholarship (BCSC), I further certify I that by signing this form I concent to the following terms:
1. Scholarship funds are to be used at a college or university in a degree seeking program during the 2022-2023 school year.
2. I understand that the scholarship award, when combined with all other scholarships, grants, or any other type of funds that require no repayment, must not exceed the cost of tuition, fees, books, university housing or school meal plans at the accredited college or university for the academic year. These funds cannot be used for the applicant’s miscellaneous personal expenses, including computers or laptops. Any remaining funds must be returned to the BCSC.
3. I am a responsible citizen in good standing in my school and in the community.
4. I understand that if the above conditions are violated, the scholarship award funds must be returned to the BCSC Scholarship Fund.
5. I understand that it is my responsibility to notify the BCSC Scholarship Committee of any change of status (e.g., change of schools, change in address, etc.). Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of my scholarship award.
6. I consent to the disclosure of personally identifiable information through the BCSC for purposes of social media, publicity and other advertising and web content. I further agree and authorize the release of photographs and/or videos that may be acquired at the award ceremony to be used for promotional and nonprofit purposes, without compensation or royalties, and without time limitations.
7. The BCSC Scholarship Chair may release this application with personal identifiers marked out to the Scholarship Committee.
Privacy Act Statement: Under authority of Title 10, US Code Section 3012, the enclosed personal information will be maintained by the BCSC Scholarship Chair for administrative use and is needed to evaluate the application. Disclosure of information is voluntary: however, failure to disclose all or part of requested information will hinder evaluation of the application.
Statement of Understanding: I certify that the information supplied in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that I may be disqualified if I have knowingly included false information on this application. I agree to abide by the conditions outlined above and accept as final the decision of the BCSC Scholarship Committee. I understand that the BCSC Scholarship Chair reserves the right to contact individuals listed on this application and verify the information.