*Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum Charge Requirement: To ensure the best use of resources, we charge a minimum fee of Rs 15,000 to run each program. This price is fixed and no discount or refund will be offered, even for groups with less than the minimum required number of participants. This price excludes catering and or transport costs, which are charged seperately.
2. Reservation Confirmation: In order to confirm your reservation, full payment (100%) of the invoiced amount is required. We accept payment by bank transfer or cheque payable to:
Account Number: 5030 0000 2841 23
Bank Name: State Bank of Mauritius (SBM)
You will receive an official confirmation from Farmcity once full payment has been received.
3. Inclement Weather Policy: In the event that weather conditions will adversely affect the experience, including but not restricted to when the relevant authorities have issued Adverse Weather Alerts (e.g Cyclone Warnings of Class 2 and above, or Torrential Rain Warnings), we offer either:
(i)a re-booking to a tour/program of equivalent value on a later date, or
(ii)a full refund of the program fee in Mauritian Rupees, less any bank charges incurred for the refund.
4. Rescheduling Policy: If a customer wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, we would require at least thirty (30) days notice. Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability and is not guaranteed. We regret that we are unable to accomodate any request of rescheduling with less than 30 days notice.
In the event that Farmcity has to reschedule the program due to unforeseen circumstances, we offer either:
(i)a re-booking to a tour/program of equivalent value on a later date, subject to availablity; or
(ii)a full refund of the program fee (in Mauritian Rupees), if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the participant's schedule.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the program must be attended within 6 months of the participant's original sign-up date, and no refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend the program within this six-month period.
5. Cancellation and 'No-Show' Policy: A cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the program fee is payable should the customer choose to cancel or otherwise not show up for the program. There will also be no refunds provided for any cancellations or 'no shows'. This also means that even if some parties within your reservation are absent on the scheduled day of the program, you will still have to pay the full price of your reservation.
6. Late Arrival Policy: We regret that late arrivals will not receive an extension of the program time. If the program does not start on time due to late arrivals, the program time will be reduced accordingly, and you will still be required to pay full price. Please note that if a customer is more than 30 minutes late, we may require that the program be rescheduled, and it will be considered a cancellation. The cancellation policy detailed above will apply.
7. Age Requirement For This Program: We seek your understanding that due to the delicate environment we operate in, we are unable to accommodate participants younger than 6. We also require all participants below the age of 16 to be accompanied by a supervising adult. We recommend one adult for every 4-6 young participants.
8. Walk Ins Policy: Due to the nature of the experience, we regret that we are unable to accomodate 'Walk Ins' or participants without a confirmed reservation.
9. Service Policy: Please treat our staff with respect, and in the same way you would want to be treated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.