To be eligible to apply to this scholarship, you must:
1. Be a high school senior or a high school/GED graduate who has not yet attended college.
2. You have worked as a farmworker* or are currently working as farmworker.
3. If you have not worked as a farmworker but your parent/legal guardian works or has worked as a farmworker, you are still eligible.
4. Enrolling in a higher education institute for the 2020-21 academic year.
5. Be a Washington state resident. HB 1079 students are also eligible.
*For the purpose of awarding this scholarship, Sea Mar's definition of a farmworker is someone whose principal employment is in agriculture or dairy labor. It does not include farm, ranch, feedlot, fishery, food- or meat-processing, or any owner or child of an owner of an agricultural or dairy business.
For any questions, contact the Sea Mar Scholarship Office at email@example.com