DAILY RADIO ADVERTISING RESERVATION FORM
Reservation Offer is based on Run Of Station Availability (an ad is placed where space or time will allow) between 6am and midnight and is based on the selected advertising plan.
1. Today's Date
3. Business Name
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
5. Phone Number
7. Which package would you like to reserve?
Please reserve an Aggressive 1-Week Advertising Campaign costing $147 to run 21 ads @ 3 per day in a 7 day period.
Please reserve a Moderate 1-Week Campaign costing $98 to run 14 ads @ 2 per day in a 7 day period.
Please reserve a Conservative 1-Week Advertising Campaign costing $49 to run 7 ads @ 1 per day in a 7 day period.
8. How many addtional packages would you like to buy?
9. First Date To Play Your Commercial
10. Last Date To Play Your Commercial
10. Do you need a professional produced and voiced audio or will you submit a :60 second audio file?
I need a :60 spot produced.
I do not need a :60 spot produced. I will upload my :60-second mp3/wav audio file below.
11. Which radio spot do you want us to professionally produced for your company?
:60-seconds (1 minute) with bursts sound effects
:60-seconds (1 minute) with a soft music-bed
:60-seconds (1minute) with spoken words only
None. This does not apply to my order
12. What service or product are you selling?
13. What is the most important benefit of your product or service for a customer?
14. Which of the following do you want to achieve with your advertising campaign?
Announce a grand opening
Announce a sale
Announce a closing
Promote my brand
Announce new telephone number
Which specific listener age-group do you want to hear your commercial?
Which gender are you targeting?
15. Do you want us to create the wording for your commercial or will you write your radio spot?
I will create a radio spot for my business, and I will provide from 125 to140 words in the box below.
Please create a radio spot for my business, and I will provide brief information to get you started in the box below.
None. I will upload my :60 second mp3/wav file.
60 SECOND RADIO AD EXAMPLES:
16. If you want us to professionally create a radio commercial for you, please provide us with information for your commercial, such as the who, what, when, where, why, and sometimes how. You may also upload a flyer etc. to assist the production department with the creation of your radio commercial. Additional information will be requested, if needed and before you approve the final version of your commercial via email.
Words to use in your commercial
17. This ad purchase is approved by:
18. ORDER TOTAL (the cost of the package multiplied by the quantity of packages ordered)
( X )
loading smart payment buttons...
The payment is ready! It will be completed once you submit the form.
19. Please verify that you are human
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform