1. The “Buyer” shall mean the corporate entity firm or person seeking goods from the company.
2. The “Company” shall mean Bublshop Ltd
3. The “Contract” shall mean any contract for goods or service made between the company and buyer
4. The “Goods” shall mean the product that has been sold by the company
5. The “Service” shall mean any services provided by the Company to the buyer (whether or not the buyer shall purchase Goods)
6. the heading to the clauses shall not affect the construction of the conditions
7. the use of the plural shall include the singular and the use of the singular shall include the plural
8. references to the masculine, feminine or neuter genders shall include each and every gender.
Your Contract with Bublshop
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods, we will either send an email or print the order confirmation to give to you so you have proof of what you are buying.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing error, we will advise you of this before we accept your order, no contract will be made between us unless confirmed by you that you are happy to proceed.
Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith. This contract is covered by English law.
All products will incur a surcharge. All surcharges will be displayed before the checkout. If you are wanting to know how much an item is going to cost to send before you go ahead and buy any goods please do not hesitate to ask.
Goods will be dispatched as soon as is viably possible. As we stock a wide range of products, delivery timescale will vary. Some orders which have multiple items might be delivered separately.
We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended. We use various UK courier and postal services. Delivery of your items (in most cases) will be attempted twice, if the courier returns the item to us or to one of our suppliers a re-delivery charge will apply.
Assistance for the delivery of weighty items may be needed by the delivery driver, if this is not possible please advise us beforehand so alternative arrangements can be made to safely deliver your order. If you change the delivery address after you have placed an order with us we reserve the right to pass on any additional charges to you. Goods should be checked on delivery, if items are damaged or missing you should notify the delivery driver at the time of delivery. We are to also be notified within a reasonable timeframe. Deliveries are only made to a ground floor entrance and there must be reasonable access for safe, prompt delivery. Please notify us before placing an order if you have any special delivery requirements or conditions. Force Majeure: On the rare occasion that items cannot be delivered as planned due to unforeseen circumstances (to include accidents, breakdown, severe weather, fire, malicious damage, or the default of our suppliers) we will try to put things right as soon as we can, however we can’t be held responsible.
All items that are returned will have an 10% re-stocking charge and will only be credited once all items have been checked and agreed they are faulty or not damaged.
RHI Assessment & Fuel Savings
Bublshop will not be responsible for fuel saving estimates or renewable heat incentive payment estimations.
When opening a trade account with us we can add discounts to some or all of the items in the shop and online. This is at the discretion of Bublshop and discount can be amended or removed at any time, without prior notice. Some of the products that we sell required qualifications/ accreditations. For safety & legal reasons we may ask you to provide proof that you have these qualifications/accreditations in place. We will in some instances need to know details of the installation, such as address and project specification before we can process the order. This is in the interest of you, your customer, bublshop and the manufacturer.
The manufacture warranty is to be applied by the buyer and is not the responsibility of Bublshop. If warranty procedures are not followed correctly as this may affect future warranty claims
Faulty Goods/ Guarantees
If there is a problem with any of your items please notify us in writing or by email detailing the issue. Please send as much information as possible and include photos if applicable.
Certain products come with manufacturer’s warranty, these warranties are not held by Bublshop and the terms and conditions of these warranties can be obtained directly from the manufacturer or by Bublshop by request.
Date for Payment
The buyer should make payment for their goods in full within 30 days from invoice date. The company understands and will exercise its statutory rights to claim interest and compensations for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
If the buyer fails to make payment the account will be stopped until further notice and the outstanding amount has been paid.
Termination and Suspension
Without prejudice to any rights and remedies available to it, whether under the Contract or otherwise, the Company shall be entitled in its absolute discretion and upon giving to the buyer written notice of its intention to do so, either to terminate wholly or part the contract and/or any contract with the buyer or to withhold , vary or suspend performance of all or any of its obligations under the contract or any Contract in any one or more of the following events
- If any sum owing to the company from the buyer account whatsoever shall be unpaid after the due date for the payment.
- If the buyer shall refuse to take delivery or collect any of the goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- If an Insolvency Event occurs
- If the buyer shall commit any breach of any contract with the company
- If the company in good faith shall have doubts as to the solvency of the buyer
- Where it is necessary to make alternative arrangements to deal with supply shortages. In such circumstances, the buyers obligation to purchase goods hereunder shall remain binding to the extent that the company meets the buyers order
- If the buyer shall exceed the credit limit between them and the company from time to time on any account the company shall be entitled to require as a condition of resuming performance under the contract in such circumstances, the payment of such proportion of the amount outstanding on any such account by the buyer or such further amounts as the company sees fit in its absolute discretion to bring the buyer back within its agreed credit limit.
Bublshop offer a full heating design service and can provide a full package under our MCS umbrella scheme for none MCS accredited installers.
We endeavour to keep our stores/site up to date as much as possible. However there may be occasions where stock levels are incorrect. If this situation arises we will contact you as soon as possible to advice you.
It is prohibited to replicate, store (in any format), download, and amend, in any whatsoever without prior consent from Bublshop.