1. The installation or operation of all equipment shall be under the supervision of a competent operator.
2. The vehicles can only be moved in/out of Center when building is unoccupied.
3. The Center reserves the right to require the exhibitor to employ a Facility Security Officer whenever vehicle engines are to be used to enter the building. The Center shall determine: The number of personnel and whether or not a member of the Covington Fire Department is required to be employed. (See published rates.)
4. The maximum amount of fuel permitted to remain in a tank shall be five gallons for gasoline vehicles and ten gallons for diesel vehicles or a maximum of 1/8 tank—whichever is lesser amount.
5. A locking type gas cap shall be installed on all gas tanks, or caps secured with tape to prevent tampering and the escape of vapors.
6. All batteries shall be disconnected while the vehicle is not in actual use. Exception made on Hybrid high voltage battery.
7. Fueling or de-fueling of vehicles shall not take place inside the building or on the Center’s property.
8. Carpeting or visqueen must be placed under the vehicle for any possible leakage (vehicle owner must provide).
9. The use of product to shine tire treads is prohibited.
10. Ignition keys for vehicles on display shall be kept by a responsible person at the display location or in NKYCC’s security office for the removal of such vehicles from the building in event of emergency.
11. Vehicles with LP-Gas fuel systems, LNG or CNG fuel systems must have the cylinder shutoff valve closed. **
** - Vehicles with LP-Gas, LNG or CNG fuel systems shall not be parked near sources of heat, open flames, or similar sources of ignition.