1. All applicants must be enrolled members of the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma and provide a copy of the CDIB or CDIB II. (Certified Degree of Indian Blood).
2. Assistance will be given to tribal students/participants who are enrolled in 3rd to 12th Grade and active with school affiliated sports ONLY. (Shoe assistance does not apply to Leagues, Tournaments, Camps or Clinics.)
3. Allowance for tribal youth will be limited to one (1) pair of athletic shoes for each sport per school year to be used in their respective sport. Shoes must fit the need of the sport. Shoes will only be ordered during official season. The RESpECT Program will not replace lost, stolen or damaged shoes.
4. Vendors are limited to the following: Eastbay or the Student Athlete’s school. For shoes ordered by schools or coaches, the checks will be made out directly to the school that is ordering the team shoes, NOT the participant or parent/guardian of the participant.
5. The RESpECT Program will allocate the following:
a. 3rd – 6th Grade = 50% Assistance on total purchase NTE $100.00
b. 7th – 8th Grade = 60% Assistance on total purchase NTE $125.00
c. 9th – 12th Grade = 70% Assistance on total purchase NTE $150.00
A $5.00 Shipping Fee shall be added to applicant costs. Participants will be responsible for all fees at the time of pick up. Absolutely NO REIMBURSEMENTS for previously purchased shoes.
6. Must obtain a school letterhead from School Coach, Athletic Director or Principal stating that the student athlete is participating in the school sport. For shoes ordered through the school an invoice with vendor information is required.
7. Completed applications will need to be turned in to the RESpECT Program office ONE MONTH prior to the selected sports activity. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Applicants are responsible for submitting all required documents. Shoes will not be ordered at the end of the season.
8. Shoes not picked up within 30 days will be returned and will disqualify you from ordering during the next season.
9. Participant and parent/guardian must sign and abide by the RESpECT program “Sportsmanship Creeds”.
10. Participating in any sport can be a dangerous activity, including many risks of injury, and hereby release the R.E.Sp.E.C.T. Program and its employees, and the Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes, of any responsibilities for accidents of injuries that may occur while participating in the sports activity.