Thank you for your interest in the inaugural MAGE Family Retreat at Ferry Beach Retreat and Conference Center located in Saco, Maine. Saco is located 90 minutes from Boston and 20 minutes south of Portland. It is easily reachable by train, plane, or automobile.
Wednesday, July 22nd, through Saturday, July 25th, 2020
Ferry Beach Retreat and Conference Center
5 Morris Avenue
Saco, ME 04072
Phone: (207) 282-4489
Get Google map and directions
The cost of the retreat is made up of 3 components: the Family Retreat fee, Lodging, and Food.
1. Family Retreat Fee: These are the funds that go towards all the programming, workshops, activites, and speaker fees for the retreat. The Family Retreat fee is:
- $625 before February 15th.
- $675 between February 16th and April 1st.
- $725 after April 1st.
Register early for the best price.
2. Lodging. Ferry Beach has a multitude of housing options. You can camp on their campgrounds, bring an RV, stay in their dorms (with a range of room choices), or in their various cottages. You can see descriptions here, prices here (rows 21-31), and a map here.
3. Food. Ferry Beach has a per-person food plan that includes 3 meals a day.
- Adults 18 and over are $42 per day,
- Kids 9 to 17 are $35 per day, and
- Children 8 and under are free.
For those families with severe allergies there are is the option to bring your own food. We strongly discourage going off meal plan as there is a tremendous amount of 'getting to know you' that occurs while eating together. If you feel you need to go off meal plan, there are 2 cottages that have kitchens where you can cook your meals.
Visit About the Chef to learn more about Chef Linda, Ferry Beach's resident chef.
Visit the cost calculator to help you plan for your event cost. You can play with different lodging options to determine your family's cost for attending the retreat. Please keep in mind that the cost calculator does not include travel.
Contact the event team at MageFamilyRetreat@gmail.com with any questions, comments or concerns.